This article centers on the following topic how to convert PCL Converter command line. The conversion progress is simple. PCL Converter command line is the fastest and most accurate converter of PCL, PXL, PX3 to PDF, TIFF and other distribution formats. Integrate high-volume batch conversion into your server-based application or workflow. You can follow the four steps posted below to experience.and through
The first step—Downloading
Follow this link to download PCL Converter command line
The whole package is just of 6.04 MB, making the downloading swiftly.
The second step—Launching
You have to launch command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) Click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) Input “cmd” into the following
3) Press “ok”, you will find command prompt window popping up
The third step—Inputting
Input convert pxl to bmp and , the can be describes as follows,to
pcltool.exe –bitcount 24 D:\in.pxl D:\out.bmp
- D:\in.pxl is to specify a pxl filename or a directory for input,
- D:\out.bmp is to specify the bmp file name for output,
- –bitcount is to set color depth for image conversion, 24 means that 24 bits color.
Once the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see,
The fourth step—Checking
Open the file to check, screenshot again
Through the above procedures you will see the PCL Converter command line is quite easy to operate, and the conversion result is sound. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them below or just come into live support.