PXL files are Pocket PC excel file created on a Pocket PC. You can't seem to view these file types on your desktop PC. While pdf file is not, it is widely used to process file documents. So, if you convert, you problem will de readily resolved. The following part is written in texts and pictures in order to display the various functions of converter, . and also you can at your will.
- click the link to open http://www.verypdf.com/pcltools/index.html
- go to VeryPDF PCL Converter
- press “Download” and save file
During the installing process, you are bound to see below window box.
There are two ways to experience PCL Converter: one is to press “try”, the other one to press “Buy now”. The former one means you are entitled 50times free of charge to experience this wonderful software. The latter one means you purchase it for permanent use.
Step2. Launch command prompt window
You have to launch command prompt window. Because the command line is bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) Click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) Input “cmd” into the following
3) Press “ok”, you will find command prompt window popping up
Step3. Input command line
Input the command line to convert pxl to pdf and, it goes below
pcltool.exe –rotate 90 D:\in.pxl D:\out.pdf
- D:\in.pxl is to specify a pxl filename or a directory for input,
- D:\out.pdf is to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -rotate 9o is to rotate ps page by 90 degree.
Once the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see,
When you see “result=ok”, it means the program has gone through.
Step4. Check file
Open the output file to check,
So far, you have successfully converted convert pxl to pdf so as to you can read your pxl file in pdf document format and you must have found the rotation of pdf page. You can use other numbers to substitute 90 to rotate page. If you have any further questions, please leave them below, the VeryPDF.com values them very much.