Are you looking for a tool which can help you well preserve the original layout, color, text, graphics, multi-column, etc. from VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can help you convert URL to PDF and edit PDF keywords in a quick and easy way.? Do you want to edit properties, for example, edit PDF keywords when you convert ?
This article will introduce how to convert a sing URL to PDF and edit PDF keywords, and how to convert multiple URL to PDF files and edit PDF keywords in batch. Fiirst of all, you should click VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download this application. Then you can try the following methods to convert a single or multiple URL to PDF.
1. convert a single URL to PDF and edit PDF keywords
Firstly, open the command prompt window: Click Start, > click Run, > type cmd > click OK. When you see the command prompt window on your computer screen, you can type ain it.
Secondly, type a www.verypdf.com to PDF, and set PDF keywords as “URL”, then you can type a command line like the following example, and press Enter:and press Enter on your keyboard. You can type a according to the following pattern: htmltools [-keywords <string>] <URL> [<PDF file>]. Supposing you want to convert the following URL
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -keywords "url2pdf" www.verypdf.com c:\out.pdf
2. Batch conversion from URL to PDF and edit PDF keywords in batch.
2.1. Create a new TXT file
2.2. Type the command lines in the TXT file. For example,
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -keywords "url1" www.google.com c:\out1.pdf
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -keywords "url2" www.verypdf.com c:\out2.pdf
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -keywords "url3" www.bing.com c:\out3.pdf
2.3. Save and close the file and change the file extension from .txt to .bat. For instance, you can change the original file name to out.bat.
2.4. Double click the icon of this BAT file. Then the command prompt window will pop out on the screen. After conversion, it will disappear from the screen automatically.