Three steps would be enough to convertand .
Step 1 Click VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download it
After you download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, it will take seconds to install this application on your computer. This application is designed to convert web page, links, and by s. Since using s is often the quickest way to launch programs, and open files and folders, this application can speed up the conversion from and PDF password setting.
Step 2 Open the command prompt window
In Windows XP, you can open the command prompt window as follows: click Start, >click Run, > type “cmd”, > click OK.
Of course, if you can see the Command Prompt on your Start menu after you click Start, you can click Command Prompt to open the command prompt window, too.
Step 3 Type a
The following are a basic usage of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line and some related options:
- htmltools [options] < URL > [<PDF file>]
- Some options:
- -openpwd <string> : Set ‘open password’ to PDF file
- -ownerpwd <string> : Set ‘owner password’ to PDF file
- -keylen <int> : Key length (40 or 128 bit)
- -keylen 0 : 40 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 3 or higher)
- -keylen 1 : 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 5 or higher)
- -keylen 2 : 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 6 or higher)
For example, the first command line below can be used to convert the home page of veryPDF to a PDF file, and set open word to be 001, but the second example can be used to set the owner password for the PDF converted from the homepage of Google:
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -openpwd “001” -keylen 2 “www.verypdf.com” c:\out.pdf
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -ownerpwd “100” -keylen 2 “www.google.com” c:\out.pdf
You can type a command line as the example above to convert a single URL to PDF and. If you want to covert URL and in batch, you can do as follows:
- Create a TXT file.
- Type the command lines in the TXT file.
- Close the TXT file and change the file extension to BAT.
- Double click the icon of the BAT file to begin to convert URL to PDF and set PDF password.