VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can help you convert and edit PDF keywords easily an d quickly. VeryPDF HTML Converter provides two versions: the version and the graphic user interface (GUI) version. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is the version of VeryPDF HTML Converter. Both versions can help you solve your problem in an accurate way, but the command line version help you save more time.
This article will show how to use VeryPDF HTML Converter Command line to convertand edit PDF keywords in three steps.
1. Free download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line
Click VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download the application and install in on the computer.
2. Open the command prompt window
Click Start, > click Run, > type cmd in the Run dialog box, > click OK. Then, the command prompt window will appear on your computer screen.
3. Type a command line and press Enter
Type a command line in the command prompt window. The following is the basic usage of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line: htmltools [-keywords <string>] <web page> [<PDF file>]. -keywords <string> is the option that can be used to edit PDF keywords. The square brackets  are used to mark the option, and the angle brackets <> are used to mark the essential contents.
The following is an example of command line which can be used to convert the web page of VeryPDF to a PDF file, and edit the PDF keywords: D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -keywords "web2dpf" www.verypdf.com d:\out.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe is the directory of the executable file. If you want to know more usages of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, you can type the directory of the executable file in the command prompt window alone and press Enter.
- -keywords "web2dpf" is the option that can be used to edit PDF keywords. In this example, web2dpf is specified as the PDF keyword.
- www.verypdf.com is the website of the webpage of VeryPDF.
- d:\out.pdf is the directory of the output PDF file.
Type a proper command line and then press Enter. When you see “result=OK” displayed in the command prompt window, you can check the effect of the result PDF file. If you want to set other properties via command line as you convert web page to PDF, or buy VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase.