If you don’t have any Adobe product installed on your computer but want to convert WMF to PDF andvery quickly, you ‘d better download a document converter such as VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to help you solve your problem. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can help you convert WMF to PDF and in only three steps.
Step 1: Download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line
You can download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line by clicking here. After you install it on the computer, please proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Run the command prompt window
Click Start, > click Run, > type cmd, > click OK.
Step 3: Type aand press Enter
Please refer to the following basic usage of thisapplication: htmltools [-author <string>] <WMF file> [<PDF file>]. -author <string> is an option which can be used to edit PDF author and string refers to character string. Take the following as an example,
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -author "wmf2pdf" c:\in.wmf d:\out.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe represents the executable file in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -author " wmf2pdf " is the option that can be used to edit PDF author. " wmf2pdf " is defined as author for each output PDF file.
- c:\in.wmf represents the input EMF file named in on disk C.
- d:\out.pdf represents the output PDF files named out on disk D.
The following are some other examples which can be used to convert WMF to PDF and edit PDF author, too.
- d:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -author "GO" c:\1.wmf e:\2.pdf
- c:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -author "snow" d:\t.wmf c:\f.pdf
- c:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -author "eraser" D:\e.wmf E:\f.pdf
After you type a command line, please press Enter. When you see “result=1” in the command prompt window, that means the job is done.
To check the result, you can click the icon of any output PDF file, click Properties and click the PDF tab. As you can see in the Author edit box as illustrated below, this PDF author is defined as wmf2pdf.
If you want to buy VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase.