Bitmap file format is used everyday in our daily work and study. Bit-mapped graphics are often referred to raster graphics. Then have you ever tried to image how to convert yourto image file and how to convert the to raster graphics, say . If you are interested in this topic, please read this article in which I will show you a way to convert the to image.
Take convertingfor example to show you the detail steps. I do the conversion with an software named which can help you convert all the printable file to image file or PDF file. And by it, you are permit to edit the property of converted file. I roughly divide the conversion in the following four steps.
If you like, you’d better visit its homepage to know more details about it. http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/index.html After reading, if you like, you can have a free downloading then follow my steps to have a try. When the icon shows up on your desktop, double click it then you can let this software work for you.
- Add the PowerPoint needed converting to .
There are three ways about adding files for you to choose.
1. Drag files directly from its containing folder to docPrint Pro.
2. Click the button “add file” to choose them.
3. Click the “File” option on the top then go to “Add file” option. In this step, I would like to introduce some other functions of this software. You can convert the online PowerPoint to image by choosing “Add URL”. Also you can set the folder, all the files in which can be converted to image files or PDF file as you need by choosing the option “Monitor a special director”. See details in the following picture.
- Set options.
As we need to convert the, we should set the output file format as bitmap.And if you need to adjust the color depth and image resolution, please go to “Save image mode” by clicking setting. The density of the dots, known as the resolution, determines how sharply the image is represented. This is often expressed in dots per inch (dpi ) or simply by the number of rows and columns, such as 640 by 480. Then click the button “ok” to exit the setting part.
- One click to end the conversion.
Click the button “Start” to end the conversion. You need to choose a place to save the converted image file. Please give docPrint Pro three seconds then it will give you brand new PowerPoint in the form of bitmap from.
This is the end of conversion. If you have anything confused, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com at any time. We will reply you at once. Thanks for your visiting and reading in advance.