CIN is the image format created by Kodak's Cineon film system. It can transfer film images to a digital format for electronic compositing, manipulation and enhancement. Then outputs back to film with no loss of image quality. With the help of docPrint Document Converter Professional which is also named as docPrint Pro, you can convert MS Office Excel document of or xlsx to cin easily and swiftly only by some mouse clicks.
If you don’t know what is docPrint Pro, please see its introduction here. docPrint Pro is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other types of documents to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, GIF, TGA, PIC, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, PCD and BMP formats. docPrint Pro works in GUI version, Command Line version and virtual printer version. For different purposes, you can choose anyone of them according to your needs.
What should be mentioned here is the virtual printer docPrint is not only a simple Windows printer which can scale the paper size and save ink and time, it is also an excellent document converter which can convert any printable documents to many kinds of image formats. This article aims at showing the way of converting http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe to use docPrint.with the printer docPrint. But you should download docPrint Pro at
- Run the printer driver.
- The first circumstance is that you have set docPrint as the default printer in the computer, which is the recommended way. Because you can skip some operations to run docPrint directly. You just need to right click the Excel document and click “Print” option in the dropdown list.
- The second circumstance is the contrary one. You should open the Excel document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box. In “Printer” combo box, please choose “docPrint” as current printer and click “Print” button. You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to help you.
- Open the “Save As” dialog box.
- The first method to open the “Save As” dialog box is to click “File” and click “Save as” in the dropdown list.
- The second method is to click the “Save File” button which seems like a floppy disk in the toolbar.
- The third one is to press “Ctrl”+ “S” on the keyboard at the same time.
- Save the target file.
- In “Save in” combo box, please specify the location for the target file.
- In “File name” edit box, you should input the name of the target file.
- In “Save as type” combo box, just choose the output format as “CIN File (*. CIn)”.
- Click “Save” button to run the application.
You can get the acquaintance to the “Save As” dialog box by seeing it in Figure1.
When the conversion from xls to cin is running, you will see a green progress bar at the bottom of the interface of docPrint and the bar will be empty again when the conversion is over. At that time, you can search for the target file in specified location and browse them with some kind of image viewing or editing program.