MNG format is an extension of the .PNG image format that uses indexed colors and supports image animations. MNG is similar to an animated .GIF file, but it uses higher compression and features full alpha support. You can convert MS Office Excel document of docPrint Document Converter Professional which is short as docPrint Pro. In this article, you will see the specific steps about the conversion with the virtual printer application of docPrint Pro.or xlsx to mng with the help of
docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP formats.
Besides the virtual printer application, docPrint also contains two other applications—GUI application which is good at batch conversion, command line application which is often used by software developers. In fact, the virtual printer is not only a Windows printer which can save paper and ink, it is also a powerful document converter which can convert any printable documents to 50+ graphics. So you can use docPrint to convert.
You should download docPrint Pro at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe for using docPrint. Please see the detailed steps below.
- Run the printer driver.
Before running the printer driver, you should consider two kinds of situation.
- If docPrint is the default printer on your computer, you should right click the Excel document and choose “Print” option to run docPrint directly.
- On the contrary, you should open the Excel document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box in which you can set “docPrint” as current printer in “Printer” combo box. Then please click “Print” button. For the purpose of opening the same dialog box, you can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P”.
- Open “Save As” dialog box.
There are three methods to open “Save As” dialog box for your reference and you can choose anyone of the following listed ones.
- You can click “File” and click “Save as” in the dropdown list.
- Use the “Save File” button in the toolbar.
- Press “Ctrl”+ “S” on the keyboard at the same time.
- Save the target files.
To run the conversion from, you have to finish the following operations in “Save As” dialog box.
- Please choose the location for the target files in “Save in” combo box.
- You can input the name of the target files in “File name” edit box.
- Please choose the right output format for the target files in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” button to save the changes you have set.
Please see the “Save As” dialog box in Figure1.
You are able to browse the target files until the conversion from xls to mng comes to the end. If you want to learn more information about docPrint, please click here. If you want to read more articles about docPrint Pro, please visit the blog VeryPDF Knowledge Base.