Follow the description of usage of docPrint Document Converter Professional, you will learn how to print files of AutoCAD to postscript file. It has two versions; one is docPrint, the other is. In the below part, the VeryPDF.com focuses the later one, and tells you how to print files of AutoCAD to postscript file.
docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. It works in both GUI version and Command Line version. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
Step1, Open a file of AutoCAD you are going to print, procedure is as follows
- Click “file”, where you can find print option.
- Choose “Print”, here you can use hot key Ctrl+P.
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, using docPrint PDF Driver to print files of AutoCAD to postscript file.
Step2, Define the output file, eps, see below steps
- Save in output file, saving ps file in a place where you can find obviously.
- Name output file, naming ps file as the name you like.
- Select a a format for output, ps, there are several formats for you to choose, in this article, ps.
- Save the changes, when you ensure all changes correct, press “save”.
Step3, Open the pdf file to check the result
Overall, the docPrint PDF Driver is effective in printing files of AutoCAD to postscript file.
There are two ways to experience docPrint PDF Driver: one is to press “try”, the other one to press “Buy now”. The former one means you are entitled 100 times free of charge to experience this wonderful software. The latter one means you purchase it for permanent use. Once again, having convinced docPrint Document Converter Professional meets your needs, you are strongly encouraged to purchase and register your copy of the software by acquiring a personal unlock key, the demo version has watermark in the generated PDF file, see below picture. If you have further questions on docPrint PDF Driver, you are welcome to come into live support for help.