is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. It works in both GUI version and Command Line version. With you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. In this article on the usage of , you will learn how to print . It has two divisions; one is docPrint, the other is . In the below part, the VeryPDF.com focuses the later one, and tells you how to print file. Don’t hesitate, you deserve to possess it.
Firstly, open a txt file you are going to print, procedure is as follows
- Click file, where you can find print option.
- Choose Print, here you can use hot key Ctrl+P.
- Choose “ ”, using docPrint PDF Driver to print .
Secondly, define the out file, pdf, see below steps
- Save in output file, save png file in a place where you can find obviously.
- Name output file, name png file as the name you like.
- Select a a format for output, png , there are several formats for you to choose, in this article, png.
- Save the changes, when you make sure the all changes correct, press “Print”.
Thirdly, open the pdf file to check the result
Overall, the docPrint PDF Driver is effective in printing txt to png. If you need more information, please come into live support or visit www.verypdf.com. Once again, having convinced docPrint Document Converter Professional meets your needs, you are strongly encouraged to purchase and register your copy of the software by acquiring a personal unlock key, the demo version has watermark in the generated PDF file, see below.
If you have further questions on docPrint PDF Driver, you are welcome to come into live support for help.