PostScript is described as a page description language and was developed by Adobe in 1984 and continues to be used on high volume printers, typesetting equipment and optionally on many mid size devices. It also had a brief foray into use as a display language on the Next systems. PostScript is a fully-fledged programming language and offers and extraordinary level of flexibility in the printing process. PostScript files can be easily converted to PDF files using Adobe Acrobat or even viewed using tools like GhostScript. This article is going to introduce the usage of. It has two divisions; one is docPrint, the other is . In the below part, the VeryPDF.com focuses the later one, and tells you how to print file.
is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. It works in both GUI version and Command Line version. With you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
Open a txt file you are going to print, procedure is as follows
- Click “file”, where you can find print option.
- Choose “Print”, here you can use hot key Ctrl+P.
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, using docPrint PDF Driver to print .
Define the output file, ps, see below steps
- Save in output file, saving ps file in a place where you can find obviously.
- Name output file, naming ps file as the name you like.
- Select a a format for output, ps, there are several formats for you to choose, in this article, ps (postscript).
- Save the changes, when you make sure all changes correct, press “save”.
Open the pdf file to check the result
This picture tells you the printing www.verypdf.com. Once again, having convinced docPrint Document Converter Professional meets your needs, you are strongly encouraged to purchase and register your copy of the software by acquiring a personal unlock key, the demo version has watermark in the generated PDF file, see below.proves to be successful. Overall, the docPrint PDF Driver is effective in printing txt to pdf. If you need more information, please come into live support or visit
If you have further questions on docPrint PDF Driver, you are welcome to come into live support for help.