If you want to set PDF author as you use VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro). Document Converter needs no Office applications, nor Adobe products. It provides a application named docPrint Pro Command Line, which can convert any sorts of Office files to PDF files.to convert , you should try
To get docPrint Pro Command Line, please download Document Converter, and install it on your computer. The file named doc2pdf.exe in the installation folder is docPrint Pro Command Line. The rest part introduces the two steps that can be used to and set PDF author.
The first step is to open a command prompt window. Different ways can be used to open the command prompt window:
In Windows XP, do one of the following:
- First click the Start button. Then, click Command Prompt.
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd in the Run dialog box and press Enter
- Click Start, All Programs, Accessories and then Command Prompt.
The second step is to base on the usage of the executable file (doc2pdf.exe) and then press aon the command prompt window. The usage is as follows:
doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
The option that can be used to set PDF author is -a <author>. The command lines below are some examples. The first two are for batch conversion and rest are for one-to-one conversion.
- doc2pdf.exe -a “J. H. Bush” -i D:\*.docx -o E:\*.pdf
- doc2pdf.exe -a “J. H. White” -i D:\*.pptx -o E:\*.pdf
- doc2pdf.exe -a “Dan” -i D:\in.xls -o E:\out.pdf
- doc2pdf.exe -a “Kim” -i D:\in.ppt -o E:\out.pdf
Well, after typing a command line, please press Enter. This is the method you can use to convert http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.htmland set PDF author by command line. Do you think docPrint Pro Command Line is useful? Do you want to get more information about this application and other three applications provided by Document Converter? Please visit