By means of VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro), you can quickly convert any document created by MS Office to PostScript file by . You don’t even need to open the original files, neither do you need to install MS office or other third party applications on your computer.
VeryPDF Document Converter provides four applications. This time, you are going to need theapplication named docPrint Pro Command Line. To be more specific, docPrint Pro Command Line refers to the executable file named doc2pdf.exe in the installation folder. The following is the method on using it to convert Office to PostScript file by command line. Two steps are required.
1. Open a command prompt window
- In Windows XP,
- Click Start in the lower left corner of the screen
- Click Run on the Start menu
- Type cmd and click OK in the Run dialog box
- In Windows Vista or 7
- Click Start on the screen
- Type cmd in the Search box of the Start menu and press Enter
2. Type a command line and press Enter
Please follow the syntax as follows, and type a command line as the examples below.
Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\in.doc -o E:\out.ps
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\in.docx -o E:\out.ps
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\in.pptx -o E:\out.ps
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\in.xls -o E:\out.ps
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\in.xlsm -o E:\out.ps
You know, you can convert any document created by any MS office application to PostScript as you wish. You can also convert Office to PostScript files in bathes. For instance:
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\*.pptm -o E:\*.ps
The path of the executable file, the input path and the output path in each example might be different from that on your computer. So, please type your command line according to the circumstances on your computer. Please don’t forget to press Enter. Tips: if there are spaces in a path name, you need to use a pair of quotation marks to enclose the name as in the following one: "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe".
You can also use this method to convert Office to PDF files or image files. If you want to get more information about VeryPDF Document Converter, please visit the following website: http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html