Have you ever tried VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) before? VeryPDF Document Converter can help you to use PowerPoint to image andby . VeryPDF Document Converter can convert all types of PowerPoint like PPT, PPTX, POT, and POTX to more than one hundred image file formats.
VeryPDF Document Converter contains four versions including the Document Converter to download the software. After installing it on the computer, you can find the file doc2pdf.exe in the installation folder. This executable file is the application we are going to need. Please follow the instruction as below to convert PowerPoint to image and by command line.version. You can click
First, you should open the command prompt window. For example, if you are in Windows XP, you can choose either of the following ways to open the command prompt window.
- Click the Start button at the bottom of the screen > click Command Prompt.
- Or click Start > click Run on the Start menu > type cmd in the Run dialog box > press Enter.
Secondly, type a command line to call the executable application and use it to convert PowerPoint to image and set image size. The command line you are going to type must base on the following usage of the executable file.
Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
The options you can use to set image size are -w <image width>, which can be used to set width for the output image and -h <image height>, which can be used to set height. The resolution unit is pixel.
The command lines below are some examples. The first one can be used to set width and the second one can be used to set height. The third one and the fourth one can be used to set both height and width. Please type a command line to meet your requirement and then press Enter.
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -w 500 -i D:\in.ppt -o E:\out.eps
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -h 700 -i D:\in.ppt -o E:\out.eps
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -w 300 -h 500 -i D:\in.pptx -o E:\out.jpg
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -w 300 –h 500 -i C:\*.pptx -o D:\*.wmf
I hope this article is helpful. If you want to get more information about the software, please visit the homepage of VeryPDF Document Converter.