If you want to convertand by , you can try VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro). You can append a new output PDF file to an existing PDF file, or insert the new PDF file before the first page of the existing PDF file.
VeryPDF Document Converter provides four applications, among which docPrint Pro Command Line is the application that can help you convertand by . To view the basic usage and options, please click Start > point to All Programs >click Document Converter (docPrint Pro) > click docPrint Pro Command Line. Then, a command prompt will appear, where all the options and usage will be displayed.
The basic usage and related option are as follows:
- Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
- Option: -p <output Flag>: a flag for PDF output
-p 1: insert before first page if PDF file exists
-p 2: append to last page if PDF file exists
-p 3: rename filename if PDF file exists
The following will show you how to use docPrint Pro Command Line to convert VeryPDF Document Converter and install it on your computer. Then, two steps are required.and . But before start, please download
First, you should open a command prompt window. Supposing you are a Window XP user, please do as follows: Click Start > click Run on the Start menu> type cmd in the Run dialog box > press Enter.
Second, when you see the command prompt window on the screen, please type a
"C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -p 2 -i D:\in.ppt -o E:\out.pdf
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" is the path name of the executable file, which, as a matter of fact, is docPrint Pro Command Line.
- -p 2 the option for appending the new PDF to last page if PDF file exists.
- -i D:\in.ppt represents the input file.
- -o E:\out.pdf represents the output file.
Now, it’s your turn to type a command line. Don’t forget to press Enter after that. I hope this article is helpful. If you want to see more functions of VeryPDF Document Converter, please visit the following website: http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html