VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) can help you convertand by . VeryPDF Document Converter provides four applications, and docPrint Pro Command Line is one of them. With the help of docPrint Pro Command Line, you can easily solve your problems.
After you download VeryPDF Document Converter and install it on your computer, you can find docPrint Pro Command Line, which is the executable file doc2pdf.exe, in the folder docPrint Pro v5.0. The rest part is all about how to use doc2pdf.exe to convert and .
Firstly, you should open a command prompt window. As the old saying goes, all roads lead to Rome, you can use different ways to open a command prompt window.
- If you are in Windows XP, please click Start at the bottom of the desktop, then click Command Prompt window.
- If you are in Windows 7, please click Start, type cmd in the search box area on the Start menu, and then press Enter.
Secondly, once the command prompt window appears on the screen, you can type ain it. Your must be in line with the basic usage of the executable file doc2pdf.exe.
doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
Moreover, to, you need to use the option –k <keywords>. You can type as many as keywords you want. Just make sure that all the keywords are enclosed by a pair of double or single quotation marks. For example:
"C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -k "ppt to pdf, pptx to pdf, pot to pdf" -i D:\in.ppt -o D:\out.pdf
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe"—the path name of the executable fil
- -k "ppt to pdf, pptx to pdf, pot to pdf"—set three keywords for the PDF file: ppt to pdf, pptx to pdf, and pot to pdf.
- -i D:\in.ppt—represents the input file
- -o D:\out.pdf—represents the output file
If you want to use docPrint Pro Command Line to convert Convert PowerPoint to PDF and set PDF keywords in batches, you can use the wildcard *. For instance:
"C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -k "ppt to pdf" -i D:\*.ppt -o D:\*.pdf
This is the method I use to convert PowerPoint to PDF and set PDF keywords by command line. Please type you command line and don’t forget to press Enter. If you want to get more information about docPrint Pro Command Line or other versions supported by VeryPDF Document Converter, please visit at: http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html