Have you tried VeryPDF Document Converter before? VeryPDF Document Converter can help you convert PowerPoint to PNG very quickly. Document Converter is also named docPrint Pro. It is a powerful document converter, which can not only print all types of PowerPoint files to PNG files, but can also print any printable files to PDF and over on hundred types of image files.
VeryPDF Document Converter has a VeryPDF Document Converter (CMD). After you install it on your computer, please take two steps as follows to convert PowerPoint to PNG.version and GUI version. This article focuses on the version, which can be downloaded from
1. Open the command prompt interface
You can adopt different ways to open the command prompt interface. For example, if you are under Windows XP, 2000, or NT, please do as follows:
- Click Start on the left end of the taskbar at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Start menu that is opened, click Run.
- In the Run dialog box that pops out, type cmd.
- Press Enter on the keyboard.
2. Use the command application
To use the command application to convert PowerPoint to PNG, you are going to type a command line in the command prompt window. The following is the basic usage of the executable file:
Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
Please type a command line according to the usage, and then press Enter. The following are some examples which might be helpful. The first one can be used to convert a single PPT file to a PNG file. The second example can be used to convert multiple PPTX files to PNG files.
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i E:\in.ppt -o E:\out.png
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i E:\*.pptx -o E:\*.png
This is how you can use VeryPDF Document Converter to generate PNG from PowerPoint. To get more information of this product, please visit the following website: http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html