VeryPDF Document Converter, which is also named docPrint Pro, can help you convert PowerPoint to TIF by. Document Converter is a professional converter designed to batch convert any printable files to image files and PDF files. Document Converter supports all Window OS, and runs well without any third-party application.
VeryPDF Document Converter provides a VeryPDF Document Converter (CMD). After you install it on the computer, you can use it free for dozens of times. The main executable file named doc2pdf is placed in the installation directory. The following will show you how to use a single command line to convert PowerPoint to TIF. Only two steps are required.version and a GUI version. This article will focus on the command line version. You can download it by clicking
Firstly, you should run the Windows Command Prompt. If you are a Windows XP user, please choose either of the following ways:
- Open the Start menu by clicking the Start button at the left side of the task bar. > Click Command Prompt on the Start menu.
- Or click Start> click Run on the Start menu>type cmd in the Run dialog box > press Enter.
Secondly, when you see the command prompt window, you should type a command line in it. The command line must be in accord with the basic usage of the executable file.
Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
Type a command line according to the basic usage and then press Enter. The following are some examples. The first three examples convert different formats of PowerPoint to TIF, and the last example convert PowerPoint to TIF in batch.
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\input.ppt -o D:\output.tif
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\input.pptx -o D:\output.tif
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\input.pptm -o D:\output.tif
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\*.ppt -o D:\*.tif
When you use VeryPDF Document Converter to convert PowerPoint to TIF, you can also set color depth, resolution, page size, etc. To view more features of VeryPDF Document Converter, please visit the following website: http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html