To convert PPT to images andby , you should give VeryPDF Document Converter a try. VeryPDF Document Converter is also named docPrint Pro. It contains four applications. The application named docPrint Pro Command Line can help you solve the problem.
Please download VeryPDF Document Converter and install it on your computer. VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line is included in the installation folder. The executable file doc2pdf.exe is VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line. The rest part will show you how to use it to convert PPT to images and .
Firstly, open the Command Prompt window. If you are under Window XP, please take the following three steps:
- Click Start to open up the Start menu.
- Then, click Run on the start menu to open the Run dialog box.
- At last, type cmd in the Run dialog box and press Enter.
If you are under Windows Vista or XP, you only need to take two steps:
- Click Start first.
- Then, type cmd in the Search box and press Enter.
Secondly, type a command line on the basis of the usage of VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line (doc2pdf.exe):
Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
Please look at the following example:
"C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -b 8 -i C:\*.ppt -o E:\*.jpeg
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe"—the path name of the executable file
- -b 8—set color depth as 256 colors. The option parameter –b can be used to set color depth. Three parameter values are provided. Using –b 1 can output monochromic images. Using –b 24 can create images with true color.
- -i C:\*.ppt—all the PPT files in the root folder on disk C
- -o E:\*.jpeg—exports the output files to the root folder on disk E.
Don’t forget to press the Enter key after typing a command line.
This article only explains how to convert PPT to images and set color depth. You can also use docPrint Pro Command Line to set other options. To see other features of this product, please visit: http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html