If you want to convert PPT to PostScript files by, why not try VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro)? As an all-to-all application, VeryPDF Document Converter can definitely help you convert PPT to PostScript files. Moreover, VeryPDF Document Converter provides four applications among which docPrint Pro Command Line can help you create PostScript files from PPT by .
The following will explain how to use docPrint Pro Command Line to convert PPT to PostScript files by command line.
Firstly, please download Document Converter. After install it on your computer, if you open the installation folder, you can find the executable file doc2pdf.exe. And this file is the docPrint Pro Command Line.
Secondly, please open a command prompt window. Different ways can be used to open a command prompt window. For example, if the version of Windows on your computer is Window XP, please choose either of the following ways to open a command prompt window.
- You can click the Start button on the screen, > click Command Prompt on the Start menu.
- Or, you can click Start, > click Run, > type cmd in the Run dialog box, > press Enter.
Thirdly, please type a command line in the command prompt window and then press Enter. According to the usage of the executable file as follows, you should type a command line as the examples below:
- Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i D:\in.ppt -o E:\out.ps
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\input.ppt -o E:\output.ps
- "D:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\*.ppt -o D:\*.ps
- "D:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\i*.ppt -o D:\o*.ps
The first two examples can convert single PPT files to PostScript files. The third and the last example can convert multiple PPT to PostScript files in batch. As for the last example, C:\i*.ppt stands for all the PPT files with the names beginning with the letter i should be converted to PS and the names of the output files must begin with the letter o. Please remember to press Enter after you type a command line.
This is the end of the article. Is this article helpful? If you want to get more information about VeryPDF Document Converter, please visit the homepage of VeryPDF Document Converter.