There is aapplication named VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line which can help you convert PPT to PS in bathes. VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line is one of the four applications provided by VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro).
You can click VeryPDF Document Converter to download the software. After install it on the computer, you can find docPrint Pro Command Line, the executable file doc2pdf.exe, in the installation folder. The following part will focus on docPrint Pro Command Line and show you how to take two steps to convert PPT to PS.
The first step is to open a command prompt window. For example, if you are under Windows 7, please
- Click the Start button to open the Start menu,
- Type cmd in the Search box,
- Press Enter.
The second step is to type aaccording to the basic usage of the executable file doc2pdf.exe.
- Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
- For example: “C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe” -i D:\input.ppt -o E:\output.ps
- “C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe” — the path name of the executable file. The quotation marks are used because some words in the path named are separated by spaces.
- -i D:\input.ppt — -i must appear before the path name of the input file.
- -o E:\output.ps — -o must appear before the path name of the output file.
If you want to convert PPT to PS in batch, please use the wildcard * to represents all files in a folder. For example: “C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe” -i D:\*.ppt -o E:\*.ps. Tips: Don’t forget to press Enter after finishing typing a command line.
You can not only use VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line to convert PPT to PS, you can also convert any printable files to PS, or other formats like PPT, PNG, PCL, JPEG, and TIFF. If you want to view more output files that are supported by VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line, please visit the following website: http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.html