If you have MS Office Word 2010 and Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, and only need to convert a single DOC to PDF, you don’t really need to uses. So, I guess you must have a bunch of documents to convert from DOC to PDF. In order to help you solve your problem, I would like to introduce a method to convert DOC to PDF and set PDF subject in batch by using . This method requires three steps.
1. Download a professional command line application
The tool I usually use to convert document is the command line version of VeryPDF docPrint Pro, which is also named VeryPDF Document Converter Professional. With the help of VeryPDF docPrint Pro, I can always convert files very quickly, no matter what formats the files are in and how many files I have at hand. You can try it free for 50 times.
2. Access to the command prompt window
Taking Windows XP as an example, to access to the command prompt window, you should click Start on the desktop, > click Run on the Start menu, > type cmd in the Run dialog box, > press Enter.
3. Type a command line
Just type a command line depending on the following usage: doc2pdf [-j <subject>] <-i input file> [-o output file].
For example, “C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe” –j “doc2pdf” -i C:\*.doc -o D:\*.pdf
- “C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe”—the path of the main executable file (use quotation marks because the path name has spaces)
- –j “doc2pdf”—set PDF subject as “doc2pdf” (without quotation marks)
- -i C:\*.doc —specify all the DOC files in the root folder on disk D as the input file
- -o D:\*.pdf—set the output format as PDF and export all output files into the root folder on disk D
After typing a command line according to the circumstances on your computer, don’t forget to press Enter.
Do you think this article is helpful? If you have any good method about how to convert DOC to PDF and set PDF subject, please share it with me. Thanks a lot!