Well, you can find a lot of DOC to PDF converters or Word to PDF converters online to convert DOC to PDF. If you want to hear my suggestion, I would recommend you VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro), an all-to-all document converter which can help you swiftly and quickly solve your problem. It is capable of converting any printable document to PDF files and image files. VeryPDF docPrint Pro provides some versions, and you should use theversion.
To get the trial version, please click Download. After installing it on your computer, you can use it free for 50 times.
If you are familiar withs, I guess you will know how to use it after taking a look at the following basic usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Input Files> [-o Output Files]
If you are not very familiar withs, please follow the steps below to use docPrint Pro to convert DOC to PDF via command line.
1. Access to the command prompt
- To access to the command prompt in Windows, you are required to use different ways.
- If you are Windows Vista and 7 users, you can click Start, >type cmd, > press Enter.
- If you are Windows XP, 2000, and NT users, please click Start, > click Run, > type cmd in the Run dialog box, > and press Enter.
2. Type a command line and press Enter
You can type a command line according to the mentioned basic usage, repeated as follows: doc2pdf [options] <-i Input Files> [-o Output Files]. For example, if you want to convert all the DOC files in the root folder on disk C, you can type a command line like the following one: "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe” -i C:\*.doc -o D:\*.pdf.
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe” —the executable file which are in the folder named docPrint Pro v5.0on disk C. The path name is enclosed in the command line, because it has spaces.
- -i C:\*.doc—the input files which are in the root folder on disk D.
- -o D:\*.pdf—the output files which should be placed in the root folder on disk D.
Certainly, you can use docPrint Pro to convert a single DOC to PDF. If you have any question about VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro), please leave a message. Thanks for reading!