The virtual printer application docPrint in Document Converter can also be seen as a document converter which can convert any printable documents to many kinds of image formats.
As the Windows printer, docPrint has the ability to combine several pages in one sheet or scale the page to several sizes for the purpose of saving paper and ink. As the document converter, docPrint has a clear interface and it is easy to use, for which you can convert document of html to cin easily.
Please download Document Converter at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe if you want to use docPrint. After you install it on your computer, you may not be able to find docPrint. Please click “Start”—“Printers and Faxes”, which is to open the printer list. Then you will see the new added printer—docPrint.
The following several steps are about converting html to cin with docPrint. You can follow them one by one.
- Please open the HTML document and click “File”—“Print” to open the “Print” dialog box. ( You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open the “Print” dialog box)
- In “Printer” combo box of “Print” dialog box, you should choose “docPrint” as current printer from several installed ones.
- Click “OK” button.
If docPrint is the default printer, you can right click the HTML document and choose the “Print” option to run docPrint directly.
- Click “File”—“Save as” in popup docPrint main window to open the “Save As” dialog box. (You can also click the “Save File” button or use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S”)
- In the “Save As” dialog box, please choose the location for target file in “Save in” combo box.
- Input the name for the target file in “File name” edit box.
- Specify the output format for the target file in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” button to save all the changes.
Please see the “Save As” dialog box in Figure1.
After you click on “Save” button, you will see a green progress bar at the bottom of docPrint main window and you will get the target file when the progress bar is empty again, which means the end of the conversion from html to cin.