Document Converter is a file format converter which can convert all the printable file to PDF file or image file. So converting MS Visio to bitmap is nothing difficult for it. This application is a combination of GUI version and CMD version, which means that it either has a interface or has a execution file that can be used in the MS DOS Windows.
Now allow me to show you my way of converting Visio to bitmap by Document Converter. Open software Document Converter when you use it in the GUI version.
1. Double click the icon which looks like a magnifier on the desktop then you can enter its interface.
2. Add files to it. As we need to convert Visio to bitmap, please add Visio to Document Converter. According to the file source difference, you should use the different ways to add file. Then it can save you a lot of time.
- If you need do the batch conversion and all the files putted in a folder, you can click the “file” on the top then choose “Add directory”.
- If the files putted on the desktop, you can simply drag all of them to the software interface.
- If you need to add the online files to convert, please click the “file” on the top then choose “Add URL”.
- If you need to monitor a special directory, please click “file” on the top then choose “Monitor a special directory”.
3. Specify the output file format. As we need to convert Visio to bitmap, click the “Setting” button to set it in the “Base setting” sub menu label. Here bmp is short for bitmap.
4. Run the conversion from Visio to bitmap by clicking the button “Start” and choose a folder to save the converted files. Three seconds later, you can get the bitmap file in the chosen folder.
This way is also available for converting other file formats to image file or PDF file. If you feel like that you need to buy one, here is the link for you. http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprintpro.html