Converting MS Visio to jpg ever perplexed you? Or have you ever tried hard to show your Visio file to someone who do not know too much about engineering drawing or some one who do not have MS Visio installed on his PC? If you have experienced one of the case, this article will be helpful for you.
I do the conversion from Visio to jpg by software named Document Converter which can convert all the printable file to image file or PDF file. Now I will show you the conversion by steps.
Step 1. Download Document Converter
There are more than 7 versions about this software stated on its website. Please choose the right one for you on its website. http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/index.html Once you download it successfully, there will be an icon on the desktop. Double click it then you can get it stared.
Step 2. Add Visio file to Document Converter
There are three ways for adding files for you to choose.
1. Click the button “Add Files” to choose the files needed converting.
2. Click the menu option “File” on the tool bar then go to add file sub menu option.
3. Drag file needed converting directly from its containing folder to software interface.
Step 3. Do the setting part.
Click the button “Setting” then you can enter a brand new menu option where you can find five dub menu options. First of them is related to the conversion from Visio to jpg.
- “Base setting” sub menu label. Here you can set your target file format as jpg in the dropdown list.
- “Save image mode” sub menu label. Here you can adjust the image resolution and color depth.
Step 4. Run the conversion.
Click the button “Start” then the conversion from Visio to jpg will be started automatically. In this step, you will be reminded to choose a folder to save the converted image file. Three seconds later, you can get the converted file in the chosen folder.
Here I will call an end to the conversion from Visio to jpg, if you are interested in this software, you can buy it from this link. http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprintpro.html