There is a document converter named as docPrint Document Converter Professional which is capable of converting any printable documents to image formats. If you want to know how it can convert the document of OpenOffice to epi format file, just read this article and the answer will be given in the following contents.
docPrint Document Converter Professional works in three applications—GUI application, command line application and the virtual printer application. The GUI application is good at batch conversion, the command line application is a good tool to many software developers and the virtual printer can be used to scale page size for the purpose of saving paper and ink.
In addition, the virtual printer named as docPrint is also a document converter which can help you convert printable documents to many types of image formats in a clear and friendly interface, including the conversion from OpenOffice to epi and you just need to print the document to docPrint for launching the document converter.
- Run the printer driver (Two kinds of situations)
- You can right click the OpenOffiice document and click “Print” option to directly run docPrint at once if docPrint is the default printer on your computer.
- If not, please open the document and click “File”—“Print” or press “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box in which you can choose “docPrint” as the printer from all the printers installed on your computer in “Printer” combo box. Then please click on “Print” button.
- Open the “Save As” dialog box (Three kinds of offered ways)
- In the main window of docPrint, please click the “Save File” button in the toolbar.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S” to open the dialog box.
- Click “File”—“Save as”.
- Save your target file in “Save As” dialog box (Four necessary operations)
- In “Save in” combo box, you should select an output location for the target file.
- In “File name” edit box, please input the name for the target file.
- In “Save as type” combo box, you need to choose the right output format.
- Click “Save” to save the settings you have set.
Please see the “Save As” dialog box in Figure1.
When the conversion from OpenOffice to epi comes to the end, you will find the green progress bar appears at the bottom of docPrint main window disappears away, when you can find your target file on the disk of your computer. The free download website of docPrint Pro is http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe.