For the conversion from document of OpenOffice to jpc, you can use one product of VeryPDF—Document Converter which is a professional document converter designed for converting any printable documents to various image formats. You can download Document Converter at the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe.
When you install it to your computer, you will find there are three kinds of applications added. The GUI application and command line application appear in the installation directory, and the virtual printer application in the printer list. The GUI application allows you to make batch converter; The command line application is a good helper to many software developers. The virtual printer can act not only a Windows printer, it is also a document converter which can realize the conversion from document of OpenOffice to jpc in three steps.
In the end of the installation of Document Converter, you will be reminded whether to set the virtual printer docPrint as the default printer. If you choose “Yes”, you will find that your work will come to easier in this conversion. Of course, if you don’t want it to be as the default printer, you can choose “No”. The following contents are about the steps to convert document of OpenOffice to jpc.
1. Please run the printer driver and there are two situations that you may need to consider.
(1) If docPrint has been set as the default printer, you should right click the document to be converted and click “Print” option to run docPrint directly, which is the most convenient way for running the printer driver.
(2) On the contrary, you should open the document and use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” or click “File”—“Print” to open the “Print” dialog box in which you are able to set docPrint as your printer. Then please click on “Print” button.
2. Try to open the “Save As” dialog box and there are several ways for your choice.
(1) Please press “Ctrl”+ “S” on your keyboard, which is the hot key way.
(2) Click “File”—“Save as” in the docPrint main window.
(3) Use the “Save File” button in the toolbar.
3. Save the document of OpenOffice to jpc in “Save As” dialog box. Please see the “Save As” dialog box in Figure1.
(1) In “Save in” combo box, you should find a folder for the target file.
(2) In “File name” edit box, you should input the name for the target file.
(3) In “Save as type” combo box, please choose the right output format from all the supported image formats.
(4) Click on “Save” button.
After clicking on “Save” button, you will see a green progress bar at the bottom of docPrint main window and the progress bar will disappear again when the conversion from OpenOffice to jpc is over. You’d better download the Document Converter and try it yourself.