Only some easy operations and several steps are required in the conversion from Document Converter as your helper because it is powerful enough for you to realize the conversion. It also designed to meet different purposes of different people.if you choose
The leading role in this article is the virtual printer application docPrint which can act two roles—Windows printer and document converter. As a Windows printer, docPrint supports to scale the page size and combine many pages into one single sheet. As a document converter, docPrint can realize the conversion from many kinds of printable documents to 50+ image formats in a friendly interface.
Two other applications in Document Converter is GUI application and command line application. If you want to convert documents to images in batch, you’d better choose the GUI application. If you are a software developer, you may need the command line application.
To use docPrint, you should download Document Converter at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and install it on your computer. Please see the following steps about the conversion from .
(1) Please open the Webpage and you should click “File”—“Print” or use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open the “Print” dialog box.
(2) Choose “docPrint” as current printer in “Name” combo box.
(3) Click “OK” button.
(4) In docPrint main window, please open the “Save As” dialog box by clicking “File”—“Save as”.
You can also take the following two ways:
- Click the “Save File” button which looks like a floppy disk.
- Press “Ctrl”+ “S” on the keyboard.
(5) Please save webpage to wmf in “Save As” dialog box which is shown in Figure1. You should choose the location for the target file in “Save in” combo box.
(6) Please input the name for the target file in “File name” edit box.
(7) Choose the right output format for the target file in “Save as type” combo box.
(8) Click “Save” button.
When the conversion from webpage to wmf is over, you will be able to check the target file in the location you have just set in “Save As” dialog box. If you want to read more articles about docPrint, please visit the blog VeryPDF Knowledge Base.