Of course, you can choose PDFcamp Printer Pro, which is a professional tool to create pdf files from other kinds of files flexibly! And to know how to convert pptx of PowerPoint to pdf with PDFcamp Printer Pro, please read the following paragraphs.
First of all, please download PDFcamp Printer Pro via this link. Then please install PDFcamp Printer Pro by the way of double-clicking the installer of PDFcamp Printer Pro.
1. This method aims to tell you how to use PDFcamp Printer Pro to convert pptx file to pdf file with the command line.
Please press “start” and click “Run” on start menu, then the dialog box “Run” can be opened, and in this dialog box, please input “cmd.exe” and click “ok” to open the running environment of the command line, which is the command prompt window.
cd C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer Pro v2.3<enter>
BathPDF.exe aabb.pptx aabb.pdf<enter>
The command line above is about the conversion from pptx of PowerPoint file to pdf file in the command prompt window, where:
cd helps you change directory; C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer Pro v2.3<enter> help you enter into the directory of the folder containing “BatchPDF.exe”; BatchPDF.exe helps you open the tool; aabb.pptx helps you add the PowerPoint of pptx file; aabb.pdf helps you customize the pdf file with the file name and the file extension; finally, please do not forget the action to click “enter”, which can help you start the conversion.
2. This method can help you print PowerPoint to pdf---in batch.
Please open the program of “BatchPDF.exe”, then press “Open” in the main panel, and then you can get the dialog box, where you can choose the pptx files and click “Open”, then the program can start to help you convert pptx files to pdf files automatically, and the objective pdf files will be produced into the source folder.
3. This method is to show you how to print pptx file to pdf file singly with the basic virtual printer.
Process the task singly with the basic virtual printer
- Open a pptx file
- Click “Ctrl + P” to open the print panel
- Select “PDFcamp Printer” and press “Print”
- In the popup dialog box “Save As”, select a folder for pdf, and then click “Save”
- The program can help you start to process the task from pptx file to pdf file
This is the end of this article about how to print PowerPoint to pdf----PowerPoint of this link.with PDFcamp Printer Pro. And to buy PDFcamp Printer Pro, please go to the transaction page online by the methods of clicking