PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) can help you create pdf very easily, which is aPDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) is a software for the creation of pdf, which converts any type of printable Windows documents, including DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT and even HTML, to a universal accepted PDF. This gives users a convenient and simple way to share any type of Windows document. PDFcamp Printer can be installed and operated as a printer driver, which is easy to use and response quickly.
Here is an example to use PDFcamp Printer v2.3 to make pdf file from a Word file below:
1. Download PDFcamp Printer v2.3
click the following link to save the program of PDFcamp Printer v2.3: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp_setup.exe, then double-click its installer to follow the setup wizard to install PDFcamp Printer v2.3 in your computer.
2. Use PDFcamp Printer v2.3 to create pdf
- open a Word file in your computer
- click “File” on the menu bar > select “Print”, or just click “Ctrl + P”, which is the hotkey for opening the print panel
- on the print panel, move your mouse onto the edit-box of “Name”, and click it to get the dropdown list, then select “PDFcamp Printer”:
- set the page range, the number of copies or the zoom for the creation of pdf etc.: to set the page range, you can select “All”, “Current page” and “Pages” by clicking the relative radios and entering page numbers and/or page ranges separated by commas in the edit-box of “Pages”; to set the number of copies, please click the edit-box of “Number of copies” to type the number there; to zoom pdf, you can click the edit-box of “Pages per sheet” to get its dropdown list, then click one selection, or click the edit-box of “Scale to paper size” to get its dropdown list, then click one of the selections.
- after the basic prepared work, please click “OK” on the printer panel to save the objective pdf file, and make the virtual printer start to work on this Word file, more details, please refer to the following picture:
And here is the pdf file created from the Word file below:
By now, it is the end to create pdf file via the virtual printer of PDFcamp Printer v2.3. Any questions about this article, please reply this article with your comments or questions; any questions about PDFcamp Printer v2.3, please click this link to log on its official webpage: http://verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp.htm; if you want to purchase this software, please click the following link: http://www.verypdf.com/order_pdfcamp.html, thank you for your reading and support!