It is easy to use PDFcamp Printer Pro to print powerpoint to pdf, which is to convert ppt to pdf. And with PDFcamp Printer, you can use three ways to process this task, which are about the basic operation, the batch process and the conversion with the. If you want to know more information about these three ways, you can read the following paragraphs.
1. Download PDFcamp Printer Pro at this link: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp_enterprise.exe, then install it in your computer by double-clicking the installer, and follow the setup wizard to finish the installation
2. Select one ppt file in your computer and open it, then click “File” > select “Print” on the dropdown list, then the print panel can be opened, then please click the edit-box of “Name”, then on the dropdown list, please select “Printcamp Printer”, then click “ok” to save the new pdf file and start to convert ppt to pdf, then this pdf file can be added in the new folder. The following picture is about the whole precedure, you can refer to it:
1. Open the folder of “VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer Pro v2.3”, and double-click “BatchPDF.exe” to open its GUI interface, like the first following picture, then click “Open” of the interface, and select ppt files> click “Open” of the dialog box, then the batch process from powerpoint to pdf can be started, and the pdf files can be added into the destination folder.
1. Open the command prompt window first, for in this step, we need to use theto process the tast, and the command prompt window is the running environment of the command line: click “Windows+R”, and input “cmd” and click “ok” in the dialog box of “Run”, then the command prompt window can be opened automatically.
2. In the command prompt window, at the current directory, you should input “cd <the path of the folder “VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer Pro v2.3>” and click “enter” in order to access to that folder. Then please type “BatchPDF.exe <the source file name and the file extension> <the objective file name and the file extension>”, and click “enter” to process the task in the command prompt window. And here is the picture about this conversion below:
Here is the end to use three ways to print MS Office powerpoint to pdf with PDFcamp Printer Pro, which are the conversion of powerpoint to pdf----ppt to pdf with the virtual printer, the batch process of ppt to pdf and the conversion of powerpoint to pdf with the command line. To buy it online, please click this link to know more: http://www.verypdf.com/order_pdfcamppro.html, or drop a comment at here to let us know, and we will solve your problems asasp! Thank you for your support!