You can convert the document of webpage to grayscale image by using the command line application of Document Converter which is an expert converter designed for converting any printable documents to image formats. With the help of the command line application, you can also make different settings for the target file by using different commands.
Document Converter works in three internal applications: command line application that plays the leading role in this article, GUI application and virtual printer application. They all can convert documents to image formats and they have their advantages respectively. For example, the command line application is a helper to software developer. The GUI application may be a good guide for those beginners and the virtual printer will be important when you want to print documents.
The free download link of the command line is http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe. It is for the free trial version and if you want to use all the functions of it without any limitations, please buy it at http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprintpro.html.
To install the application on your computer is necessary or you will be not able to call the executable file doc2pdf.exe when you input the command line because the file is the called program in the conversion from webpage to grayscale image.
You just need to read following contents carefully to to see how to make the conversion.
1. Please open MS-DOS interface where you are allowed to input the command line. Please click “Start”—“Run” or use the hot key “Window”+ “R” to open “Run” dialog box. Then you need to type “cmd” in “Open” combo box of “Run” dialog box and click “OK” button.
2. Then please input the command line. You need to remember that the command line contains called program, parameter for setting grayscale image, input file and output file just like the following one:
doc2pdf –y –i “www.yotube.com” –o D:\output.png
In the command line,
- doc2pdf is for calling the called program.
- –y is the command for creating grayscale image.
- –i following with “www.yotube.com” stands for the link of the webpage document online.
- –o following with D:\output.png is the target file name specified by yourself.
3. Please hit “Enter” button on the keyboard for running the conversion from webpage to grayscale image. You just need to wait for several seconds until the conversion comes to the end.