The advantages to convert the document of webpage to pdf are as follows:
- PDF document is much safer than other documents.
- The size of PDF document is small.
- It is easy to create a PDF document.
- PDF document is widely used by many people all around the world and you can use just a PDF reader to open and browse it.
So this article will teach you how to convert the document of webpage to pdf by command line. Of course you need to choose a command line application. Document Converter offers three internal applications and one of them is a command line application which allows you to convert any printable documents to various image formats. By using this command line application, you can make the conversion easily only within three steps.
Please download the tool at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and install it on your computer. Then you will see an executable file named as doc2pdf.exe in installation location, which is the called program of the conversion. You need to call it in MS-DOS interface for it is a MS-DOS oriented application.
For opening MS-DOS interface, please click “Start” to open “Start” menu and click “Run” in the menu to open “Run” dialog box. Then input “cmd” in “Open” combo box and click “OK” button. To open the same “Run” dialog box, you can also use the hot key “Window”+ “R” combination on the keyboard.
The command line you need to input in MS-DOS interface contains called program that is mentioned above, source file which is the webpage document that you want to convert and the target file which is the PDF document that you want to get. Please see the following example for your better understanding:
doc2pdf –i “www.google.plus.com” –o D:\W.pdf
In the command line,
- doc2pdf is the called program.
- –i “www.google.plus.com” is the URL of webpage document.
- –o D:\W.pdf is the name of the target file.
- Please use the paths of each file used in the command line.
- Please don’t forget the options “-i” and “-o” before source file and target file.
- Use the double quotes to enclose the link the webpage document.
At last, please click “Enter” button on your keyboard for running the conversion from webpage to pdf. For buying the command line application shown in this article, you can click the following purchasing link: http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprintpro.html.