The application PDF Editor supports to convert many kinds of image formats to pdf document just by some easy operations. You can also convert many image files to a single pdf, such as converting multiple tif to one pdf. Moreover, the application can also convert the document of pdf to various image formats.
PDF Editor supplies many kinds of functions for you to work with pdf document such as editing the contents of pdf document, including texts, links, draws or other elements, adding comments or annotations to the pdf document. So it is an excellent pdf reader, editor and converter.
Please download the evaluation version of PDF Editor at http://www.verypdf.com/pdf-editor/pdfeditor_setup.exe and then install it on your computer. If you don’t know how to install the application, please follow the installation wizard and you just need to click “Next”, choose the installation folder, click “Finish”.
Then please double click the application icon to open PDF Editor and you will see its main user interface which is a friendly and clear one that can be understood or accepted by most of people. If you want to convert multiple tif to one pdf document, you need to add the tif images to application via clicking “File” in menu area and clicking “Create PDF”—“From Multi Files”. Then “Create PDF From Multiple Documents” dialog box will come out, please see it in Figure 1.
There are four group boxes in the dialog box:
- Add Files: You can click “Browse” button to open “Open” dialog box from which you can choose all the files you want to convert.
- Files To Combine: You are able to see the paths of the inputted tif images in this group box.
- Arrange Files: If you want to delete some file out of the application, you can click the path of the file and click “Remove” button. If you want to change the order of the input files, you can use “Move Up” or “Move Down” buttons.
- Output File: In the text box, you can specify the path for output file by typing the path and name for it yourself. Or you can click “Save” button to open “Save as” dialog box which is shown in Figure 2 to make some changes to the target file.
- “Save in” dropdown list allows you to choose a location for the output file on your computer.
- “File name” edit box enables you to input the name for the target file.
- “Save as type” dropdown list give you all the supported output format and you can choose “PDF File (*.pdf)”.
- Click “Save” button to convert .
Then the procedure of converting multiple tif to one pdf will come to the end and you need to use some kind of pdf reader to browse the target file. For purchasing PDF Editor, please enter its homepage: http://www.verypdf.com/app/pdf-editor/index.html.