As a software developer, you can call the command line application MiniPrint.exe of the development library Mini EMF Printer Driver to realize the function of converting Word to JPEG in your own application. The command line application is easy to be called if you can download Mini EMF Printer Driver to your computer.
You should click here to get the trial version of Mini EMF Printer Driver. When you successfully install it on your computer, you can see MiniPrint.exe in installation directory. If you want to purchase the developer license for the development library, please visit the website: http://www.verypdf.com/order_miniemfprinter.html. There is no need to pay any other user fees in the future no matter you want to develop or distribute the applications which are developed basing on Mini EMF Printer Driver or redistribute the related components about Mini EMF Printer Driver to your applications.
The development library also offers functions and codes which can be called in applications to implement the functions of Mini EMF Printer Driver.
Please open the MS-DOS command line window when you want to convert Word to JPEG with the command line application.
There are two ways given below for your choice.
- Please use the hot key “Window”+ “R” to open “Run” dialog box in which you should input “cmd” in “Open” combo box and click “OK” button.
- Click “Start”—“Run” to open “Run” dialog box and do the same word mentioned in way 1.
Then please input the commands for converting Word to JPEG in MS-DOS command line window. Pleaser refer to the basic one below. The command line contains called program, source file and target file.
miniprint.exe C:\in.doc C:\output.jpeg
For your better understanding the command line above, please see the example in Figure 1.
The whole commands in the window are
"C:\Program Files\VeryPDF Mini EMF Printer v2.0\emf_printer_driver\miniprint.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\demo\word\CampusGuidesOrderForm.doc" C:\output.jpeg
- "C:\Program Files\VeryPDF Mini EMF Printer v2.0\emf_printer_driver\miniprint.exe" is the absolute path of the called program—MiniPrint.exe. For the convenience of your work, you can drag the file into the command line window.
- "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\demo\word\CampusGuidesOrderForm.doc" is the absolute path of source Word document.
- C:\output.jpeg is the absolute path of target JPEG image file.
Then please hit the “Enter” button on your keyboard to run the conversion from Word to JPEG. You will get the target file in the specified location several seconds later.
If you want to know more functions about the development library, you can click the following link http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/mini-emf-printer-driver.htm to enter its homepage.