To convert PRN to JPG and, you can use VeryPDF PCL Converter. VeryPDF PCL Converter can print PXL, PCL, PX3 and PRN to JPG, TIF, PS, BMP, PDF, and other formats in batches. It also supports option settings such as paper size, resolution, and page orientation.
VeryPDF PCL Converter does not require third party applications. It can be used free for scores of times. It is available on the homepage of VeryPDF PCL Converter. Please download and install it on your computer, and follow the steps as follows to convert PRN to JPG and .
Step 1: Run VeryPDF PCL Converter
As a matter of fact, VeryPDF PCL Converter has a command line application as well as a GUI application. This article only focuses on the GUI one. You can run the GUI application by double clicking its icon on your desktop. The following illustrates the interface of the registered version of VeryPDF PCL Converter. Compared with the registered version, the trial version has one button more: the Register button under the list box.
Step 2: Input PRN files
You can input PRN files by dragging and dropping. Or you can do as follows: click Add File(s) on the main interface, > In the dialog box that pops out, select the PRN files you want to convert, > and click Open to close the dialog box and the selected PRN files are displayed on the interface.
Step 3: Set the output format and the page size
To generate JPG from the original files, and to fit the output files’ pages to some paper size, you should set options. First, please click Setting on the main interface to open the dialog box for settings. Then, do as follows:
- Click the down arrow in the Output format combo box to drop down a list, > select .jpg from the list.
- Click the down arrow in the Page Size combo box to open a list, > choose a proper paper size like a4 from the list.
- Click OK. If you like, you can select other options before clicking OK.
Step 4: Export the JPG files
Please do as follows:
- Click Start on the main interface.
- In the dialog box that pops out, select a folder to store the result JPG files.
- Click OK in the dialog box to start the conversion. The progress bar under the buttons on the main interface can instantly show the conversion process status.
This is how you can use VeryPDF PCL Converter to convert PRN to JPG and. Do you think this method is easy? If you are using the trial version, there might be some watermarks on the output files. To get the full version, please click Register on the main interface.