With the help of VeryPDF PCL Converter, four steps are enough to convert PX3 to BMP and. Do you want to know how to solve the problem so quickly?
Please start with downloading VeryPDF PCL Converter. After you install VeryPDF PCL Converter, you can get scores of time to try it for free. The following explains how use it to convert PX3 to BMP and step by step.
Firstly, please open VeryPDF PCL Converter. Multiple ways can be used to open this document converter. For example, you can simply double click the icon of it on your desktop. Later, you will find the main interface of the product as below.
Secondly, you should input PX3 files as follows:
- Click Setting on the main interface.
- Select the PX3 files in the dialog box that pops out.
- Click Open in the dialog box and then you can view all the selected PX3 files on the interface.
Thirdly, to set BMP as the output format, and to fit to paper size, you should first click Setting on the main interface to open the dialog box and then, do as follows:
- Specify .bmp as the output format in the Output format combo box. Then, the result files will be in the BMP format. You can also create files in the other formats by selecting other items such as .ps, .jpg, and .pdf in the Output format combo box.
- Choose a proper size like b5 from the Page Size combo box. Of course, you can select other paper size from the drop down list.
- Click OK in the dialog box. Then this dialog box will disappear from the screen, and you can go to the next step.
Fourthly, please click Start on the main interface to open the Browse for Folder dialog box and select an output directory there. Then, click OK to start the conversion. The progress bar on the interface can show the status of the conversion. When the progress bar becomes empty again, that means the conversion is finished.
Do you think this method is simple to convert PX3 to BMP and fit to paper size? Do you want to see other usages of VeryPDF PCL Converter? Please visit: http://www.verypdf.com/pcltools/index.html