It is so simple to printand edit pdf automatically with PDFcamp Printer on your computer of Windows systems. For more details, please read the following paragraphs:
1. Download PDFcamp Printer on your computer
If you do not have PDFcamp Printer on your computer, please click the following link firstly: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp_setup.exe, so the installer of PDFcamp Printer can be downloaded on your computer.
2. Install PDFcamp Printer on your computer
After installer of PDFcamp Printer is downloaded, please double click it so that you can follow setup wizard to install PDFcamp Printer on your computer successfully.
3. Do the followings to printand edit pdf automatically
- Open your rtf file on your computer > use hotkey of “Ctrl + P” to open print panel on your screen, then please click “PDFcamp Printer” on dropdown list of “Name” in order to set PDFcamp Printer as your virtual printer for your mission here, then please click “Properties” so that its panel can be popped on your screen like the second picture below:
- Then, please switch to ‘Finish’ tab, and click check-box there, then click the button on the other side of edit-box so that you can select a program for opening and editing your pdf file after conversion with one click on ‘Open', at last, its path of installer can display as a path in edit-box, then, please click “OK” in order to save your settings and close this panel on your computer
- When you go back to print panel again, please click “Ok” so that you can save your pdf file in dialog box of ‘Save As’ with one click on “Save”, and later on, your pdf file can be opened in your editor of pdf file, and you can continue to edit your pdf file there flexibly
By now, I recommend you a multi-functional software --- PDF Editor, which can be used to edit your pdf file here. So if you want to download it and experience PDF Editor right now, please click this link: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf-editor/pdfeditor_setup.exe. And if you have any questions on conversion of rtf to pdf, please add your comment here, thank you!