VeryPDF PDF Editor is a wonderful application designed for browsing, editing and converting PDF document. You can create PDF from other image formats, or even image on system clipboard with this application. It can edit text, hyperlinks and other elements of PDF, and add comments and annotations to PDF. With the help of PDF Editor, you can also convert pdf document to various image formats. For example, you can convertformat image.
If you want to use PDF Editor smoothly, please download it via clicking the following link: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf-editor/pdfeditor_setup.exe which supplies a free evaluation version for you. Please set up it on your computer and you will be able to experience the powerful functions of it.
At the beginning of the conversion from, you have to open the application via one of the following listed methods:
(1) You can click “Start”—“VeryPDF PDF Editor v2.6”—“VeryPDF PDF Editor”.
(2) Click the icon of PDF Editor if you have created one when you install the application.
(3) Right click the icon and click “Open” option in dropdown list.
You will be able to see the main window of PDF Editor on your screen and then you need to add the pdf document to be converted to the application. Please refer to the one of the following ways:
(1) Please click “File”—“Open” to open “Open” dialog box. Then choose the file and click “OK” button to add it the PDF Editor.
(2) For opening the same dialog box, you can also click “Open” button in toolbar area.
(3) Use the keyboard shortcuts “Ctrl”+ “O” to open the dialog box.
Then you can see the added document in Document Pane of PDF Editor. The next step in the conversion is to open “Save as” dialog box for saving pdf to png format. You can use one of the following ways to open “Save as” dialog box.
(1) Click “File”—“Save as” to open “Save as” dialog box.
(2) Press “Shift”+ “Ctrl”+ “S” on the keyboard to open “Save as” dialog box.
Please see “Save as” dialog box in Figure 1 and you need to do the following operations in it.
(1) Please find a location for your target file in “Save in” dropdown list.
(2) Input the name for target file in “File name” edit box.
(3) Choose “PNG File (*.png)” as output format in “Save as type” dropdown list.
(4) Select converted page range of original pdf document in “Page” group box.
(5) Set image resolution for target file in “Resolution” group box.
(6) Click “Save” button to save all the parameters and run the conversion from pdf to png.
For using all the functions of PDF Editor with no limitations, you can buy it at its homepage http://www.verypdf.com/app/pdf-editor/index.html. You can also get more information about the application’s functions and features there.