PDF to Word OCR Converter will offer you a better way to recognize Portuguese Words from scanned PDF with OCR technology in Windows platforms, which needs to be fulfilled in conversion of. For more details, please keep reading this article.
There are several steps you need to take as follows:
1. Download installer of PDF to Word OCR Converter, then double click it and follow setup wizard step by step, finally PDF to Word OCR Converter can be installed on your computer successfully.
2. Launch PDF to Word OCR Converter, then add PDF file for this process: click button of “Add PDF Files” > select PDF file and click “Open” in dialog box of “PDF2Word”, then PDF file can appear as a path in processing form of interface of PDF to Word OCR Converter.
3. Set objective format: if you click radio of “MS Word Document” on interface, your targeting format will be DOC; if you click radio of “Rich Text Format”, your targeting format will be RTF. So you can click one of them so that PDF to Word OCR Converter will help you produce file of DOC or RTF later.
4. Prepare to recognize Portuguese words with one click: you need to click “13. OCR PDF file (Language: Portuguese)” on dropdown list of “Output Options”, so later on, PDF to Word OCR Converter will help you fulfill it in conversion ofwith OCR technology.
5. At last, one click on “Convert” can help you save targeting file and produce targeting file: click “Convert” on interface of PDF to Word OCR Converter > select a folder in pop dialog box > click “Save” there, then PDF to Word OCR Converter will help you accomplish recognizing Portuguese Words from scanned PDF, also this scanned PDF can be converted to editable Word file added into targeting folder on your computer.
For more details of PDF to Word OCR Converter, you can click here so that you can go to its homepage. And if you have some questions on this process to recognize Portuguese Words from conversion of scanned PDF to editable Word, please drop your comments here, we will give you a quick response asap.