This article would like to show you how to extract image fromby of F Extractor.
homepage of PDF to TIFF Extractor located on official website of verypdf. Comparison with other articles about PDF to TIFF Extractor, this article will show you how to extract images from PDF to TIF with :F Extractor is a professional tool, which contains GUI and CMD versions that help you extract images from PDF to TIF or JPG on computers of Windows systems. To know more of PDF to TIFF Extractor, please go to
1. After you double click installer of PDF to TIFF Extractor, please follow setup wizard step by step till it is successful to install PDF to TIFF Extractor on your computer. Then, you need to open installation package where there is a program named “pdf2tif.exe” with a icon, which is the main program to help you extract image of PDF to TIF with command line.
2. Open operating environment of command line on computer of Windows systems with this way:
Click “start” > select “run” on start menu > input “cmd.exe” > click “ok”
3. Please type command line refer to following example to fulfill your own process:
"C:\Program Files\PDF Extract TIFF v2.0\pdf2tif.exe" -i D:\example1.pdf -o D:\EXAMPLE1.tif
"C:\Program Files\PDF Extract TIFF v2.0\pdf2tif.exe" is path of “pdf2tif.exe”, which is used for calling program itself in order to use it for this process; -i D:\example1.pdf is an essential combination, where “-i” is a parameter specifying source file and the former is path of source PDF used for adding this PDF for this conversion; -o D:\EXAMPLE1.tif is essential combination where “-o” is parameter to specify targeting file and former is targeting path for saving TIF file.
If you want to edit properties of TIFF, please type following parameters optionally between path of “pdf2tif.exe” and <-i source PDF>:
- -m : help you edit multi-page TIFF
- -h : flip image files horizontally
- -v : flip image files vertically
- -j : edit color images in PDF to JP
- -r 0: Rotate 90 angle
- -r 1: Rotate -90 angle
- -s : scale image size automatically according to original page size
- -x : specify horizontal resolution of image
- -y : specify vertical resolution of image
- -b : detect and invert color for White&Black pictures automatically
- -d : remove thumbnail pictures
- -a : automatically merge small strips within one page
Here is an example to get multi-page TIFF file:
"C:\Program Files\PDF Extract TIFF v2.0\pdf2tif.exe" –m -i D:\example1.pdf -o D:\EXAMPLE1.tif
After you take steps like above, please click “enter” in command prompt window, then later on, your TIF file can be produced into targeting folder automatically.
There is one thing you need to know here: to use command line of PDF to TIFF Extractor, you need to register trial version of PDF to TIFF Extractor, in another word, it is necessary to obtain official version of PDF to TIFF Extractor once you want to use CMD version of PDF to TIFF Extractor, so maybe it is of convenience for you to go to transaction page of PDF to TIFF Extractor. Anyway, for any concerns about this process, which is from PDF to TIF with command line of PDF to TIFF Extractor, please leave your comments here, thank you for your support here. 🙂