You can search text from image PDF through this conversion from scannedwith PDF to Word OCR Converter in Windows platforms. The following paragraphs will give you more details about this process.
1. Click here, you can get installer of PDF to Word OCR Converter on your computer.
2. Install PDF to Word OCR Converter by this way: double click this installer > follow setup wizard step by step, then PDF to Word OCR Converter can be installed successfully.
3. Open interface of PDF to Word OCR Converter on your computer, then add image PDF by this way: click button of “Add PDF Files”, then select image PDF file in dialog box of “PDF2Word” > click “Open” there
4. Set targeting format as RTF: click radio of “Rich Text Format” on interface of PDF to Word OCR Converter in order to make PDF to Word OCR Converter produce Word file of RTF later through conversion of PDF to RTF.
5. To search text from image PDF file, you also need to click “OCR PDF file (Language:…)” on dropdown list of “Output Options” according to language there. For instance, if mine is Spanish, I need to click “12. OCR PDF file ( Language: Spanish)” on dropdown list there in order to make PDF to Word OCR Converter process image PDF more accurately in language.
6. At last, to search a targeting folder, you need to click “Convert” > select one folder in pop dialog box, then one click on “Save” will help you start this process this task and you can get your RTF file in a few seconds.
For the illustration to search text from image homepage of PDF to Word OCR Converter.with PDF to Word OCR Converter, if you feel confused, please leave your comment here, we will give you a perfect support. And for more information of PDF to Word OCR Converter, please visit