In this article, you can know how to convertand add PDF bookmarks in Window platforms.
The main converting tool is Image to PDF Converter, which is a professional tool that can help you convert image file to PDF file with targeting properties in Windows platforms. Moreover, there are 2 versions for you to choose: GUI version and CMD version, and both of 2 versions can help you convert http://www.verypdf.com/app/image-to-pdf-ocr-converter/index.html.and add PDF bookmarks on computers of Windows systems. You can log on official website of Image to PDF Converter at this link:
Here are the steps to use GUI version to accomplish this process:
1. Download installer of Image to PDF Converter from this link: http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/img2pdf.exe
2. Double click this installer and follow setup wizard to install GUI version of Image to PDF Converter
3. Add image for this process: open GUI interface > click “Add Files” > select image and click “open” in dialog box of “Image2PDF”, then path of this image can be shown in processing table, which can be chosen in order to preview this image on GUI interface
4. Please click “Setting” > select “Bookmarks” > click check box of “Use Bookmarks” > click one of following radios, for instance, to make full filename as bookmark, please click the 3rd radio. Finally, to make this setting saved, please click “ok”.
5. Finally, please click “Make PDF” > select “Convert selected one file into one PDF file”, and click one folder for targeting folder in pop dialog box of “Save As”, then after one click on “save”, PDF file can be produced on your computer.
Here are steps to convertand add PDF bookmarks with :
1. Please click following link http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/image2pdf_cmd.zip, then installer of CMD version of Image to PDF Converter can be downloaded. Then, you need to extract content of zip to your computer so that CMD version can be used directly through calling “img2pdf.exe”
2. Start command prompt window and process your task with
Click “Windows + R” > input “cmd.exe” and click “ok” in dialog box of “Run” , then command prompt window as operating environment of CMD version can be opened automatically.
Then, please refer to command line below to fulfill your process:
f:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe –b –3 –o d:\out\bookmarks.pdf d:\in\bookmarks.jpg
f:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe is path of “img2pdf.exe”, which is typed for calling “img2pdf.exe”; –b –3 is parameter with “-3”, which is inputted for editing bookmarks with filenames; –o is essential parameter to produce PDF file; d:\out\bookmarks.pdf is targeting path typed for saving PDF file; d:\in\bookmarks.jpg is source path which is used for adding this JPG file for this conversion.
To start process after prepared work like above, please click “convert” in command prompt window. Finally, your PDF with PDF bookmarks can be added into targeting folder.
Also besides value “-3”, parameter “-b [num]” can be assigned as other values as below:
-b [num]: customize bookmarks
>= 0 : specify first number in bookmarks
== -1 : don't use bookmark
== –2 : read bookmarks from bookmark.ini file
So by now, if you have questions on process from image to PDF and edit PDF bookmarks with GUI and command line of Image to PDF Converter, please leave you comments here, we will offer you perfect support “).