With GUI and CMD versions of Image to PDF Converter, process fromwith specified PDF author can be accomplished easily on computers of Window systems. You can carry on reading this article to find more details.
For more information of Image to PDF Converter, you can visit homepage of Image to PDF Converter.
Process this task with GUI interface
- Download installer of Image to PDF Converter for GUI version, then follow setup wizard to install GUI version of Image to PDF Converter, after you double click it
- Double click shortcut of GUI version so that GUI interface can be popped out, where you need to click “Add Files”, then select one image and click “open” in dialog box of “Image2PDF”, so this image can be added and its path in processing form can be chosen with left button of mouse in order to preview it on GUI interface. If you want to delete this added image, you can click this path and click “delete” of keyboard directly
- Click “Setting” on GUI interface in order to get its panel on your screen. Then, please click tab “PDF Info” there and input customized PDF author in edit box of “Author” in order to customize author of PDF, finally, to save this setting here, you need to click “ok” on setting panel
- One click on “Make PDF” on GUI interface can help you select targeting folder and generate PDF file:
Click “Make PDF” > choose “Convert selected one file into one PDF file” on dropdown list > select a folder for saving PDF file and click “save” in dialog box of “Save As”, and later on, PDF with specified PDF author can be generated on your computer.
Process this task with
Please download zip file of CMD version > extract content of zip file to your computer, then CMD version of Image to PDF Converter can be used through calling “img2pdf.exe” later.
Next, please open command prompt window that is operating environment of CMD version and process your image referring to following example:
- Click “Windows + R” > input “cmd” in dialog box of “Run” > click “ok”, so command prompt window can be opened
- Here is example about this process:
f:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe –a “verypdf.com” –o g:\output\author.pdf d:\input\author.bmp<enter>
Here you need to know:
f:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe is path of “img2pdf.exe” typed for calling this program itself; –a “verypdf.com” is parameter with string “verypdf.com” typed in order to edit author of PDF as “verypdf.com”; –o is essential parameter to produce PDF, which needs to be typed before targeting path; g:\output\author.pdf is targeting path typed for saving PDF; d:\input\author.bmp is source path of BMP image typed for adding this BMP for this conversion; <enter> represents one click on “enter” in command prompt window in order to start this process.
After all the work like above is done, you can get your PDF with proper author in destination folder on your computer.
It is the illustration about how to convertand edit PDF author with GUI and of Image to PDF Converter in Windows platforms, to get technique support in case you meet questions on this process, welcome to leave your comments here, we will contact you based on your questions as soon as possible.