To convertand edit , I think Image to PDF Converter can be your best choice in Windows platforms.
Image to PDF Converter is a professional tool to help you convert image files to PDF files with specified properties in Windows systems. Anyway, I just can give you a short introduction here, and if you want to know more of this application, please go to official website of Image to PDF Converter. Next, you will know how to convert and edit with GUI interface of Image to PDF Converter:
1. Download installer of Image to PDF Converter, then double click it and install GUI version of Image to PDF Converter with setup wizard step by step
2. Start GUI interface > click “Add Files” on GUI interface, then select image and click “open” in pop dialog box of “Image2PDF” so that path of this image can appear in processing form, which indicates successful adding of this image for this process, and you can click this path in order to get preview page on GUI interface
3. Please click “Setting” on GUI interface > select “Convert selected one file into one PDF file” on dropdown list so that dialog box of “Save As” can be opened. Then, please choose targeting folder and click “save” in there, and a few seconds later, PDF file can be converted from added image.
If you are tired of GUI interface in this process, Image to PDF Converter can offer you a way with. Here are more details below:
1. Download zip file of Image to PDF Converter of CMD, then unzip this zip to your computer so that CMD version can be effective since you call “img2pdf.exe” on your computer
2. Run “cmd.exe”: click “start” > choose “Run” > type “cmd.exe” and click “ok” in dialog box of “Run”, then command prompt window, which is operating environment can be popped on your screen automatically
3. Fulfill your process with
Here is an example about this process:
f:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe –k “” –o g:\targeting\keywords.pdf h:\source\keywords.png
- f:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe is path of “img2pdf.exe”, and this can help you call “img2pdf.exe” in command prompt window
- –k “image to PDF” is parameter with string “image to PDF”, which is typed for editing keywords of PDF
- –o is essential parameter to generate PDF file
- g:\targeting\keywords.pdf is targeting path used for saving PDF file, which needs to be typed after “-o”
- h:\source\keywords.png is path of PNG file, which is inputted for adding this PNG file for this conversion
At last, please click “enter” in command prompt window, then PDF file can be generated from added image on your computer.
Besides editingin process from image to PDF with GUI and , Image to PDF Converter can also help you set other properties of PDF file. And on condition that you meet problems in your process, please add your comments here, then our technique support can give you more help about that with perfect attitude anytime! 🙂