This article would like to show you how to convert PIC to PDF with GUI and CMD version of Image to PDF Converter on computers of Windows platforms.
Image to PDF Converter is a professional tool for users to convert image to PDF with targeting properties in Windows platforms. You can go to its homepage at this link to know more: http://www.verypdf.com/app/image-to-pdf-ocr-converter/index.html. Then, to use this application, you need to download installer of Image to PDF Converter for GUI version from this link: http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/img2pdf.exe, then double click it so that setup wizard can be popped out, then please install GUI version of Image to PDF Converter step by step. After that, please click the following link in order to download zip file of CMD version of Image to PDF Converter: http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/image2pdf_cmd.zip, then you need to extract its content to your computer, then you can use CMD version of Image to PDF Converter on your computer.
Here is the method to convert PIC to PDF with GUI and CMD version of Image to PDF Converter separately:
1. Please open GUI interface of Image to PDF Converter > click “Add Files” > select one PIC file in dialog box of “Image2PDF” > click “Open” there, so this PIC file can be added for this process
Next, please click the path of this PIC file, which display as path in processing form, then this PIC file can be previewed on GUI interface. Then, please click button of “Make PDF” there, and you need to select “Convert image files with default options” on dropdown list, and automatically, there will be a dialog box popped out, then you need to select targeting folder there and then please click “save”, so GUI version of Image to PDF Converter can help you generate PDF file from PIC file quickly.
2. Please open command prompt window, which is running environment of CMD version: click “Windows + R” > input “cmd.exe” in dialog box of “Run” > click “OK”.
Then, you need to refer to the following example to convert PIC to PDF with:
f:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe –o d:\final\ab.pdf g:\begin\ab.pic
You need to know several things below:
- f:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe is path of “img2pdf.exe”, which is typed for running CMD version of Image to PDF Converter
- –o is parameter to produce PDF file, which is essential and needs to be typed in front of targeting path
- d:\final\ab.pdf is targeting path for saving PDF file
- g:\begin\ab.pic is source path for adding this PIC file for this process
Then, please click “enter”, so you can get PDF file in destination folder.
If you have questions on this process from PIC to PDF with GUI version andversion of Image to PDF Converter, please drop your comments here, we will give you a quick support as soon as possible.