By using the application VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter, you are allowed to convert theby some easy clicks. This article will play as a guide to show you how to do this kind of work. What you need to do is to read the following contents carefully and you’d better download the application and follow the conversion step by step.
PDF to Excel OCR Converter supports to create the latest format of Excel file—XLSX. It allows you to set three different kinds of layouts for the target file. If you want to convert several pages of scanned PDF document to Excel file, you can customize the first and last page to be converted by yourself.
You need to download the application via clicking the following link: www.verypdf.com/dl.php?file=verypdf2excelocr.exe which gives you a free evaluation version of the application. Double click the setup file and then follow the installation wizard to fulfill the installation.
Please open PDF to Excel OCR Converter by double clicking the icon of the application. If there is no visible icon, you need to open the application by clicking “Start”—“All Programs”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter v2.0”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter v2.0”. The interface of the application will appear on your screen. Please see it in Figure 1.
You need to add scanned PDF document to the application. Please see the file list in the interface of PDF to Excel OCR Converter, it is used to list all the PDF document to be converted. Please right click the file list or click “Add PDF File (s)” button to open “PDF to Excel” dialog box in which you are allowed to find and add PDF document you need to the application. Or you can directly drag the file into the list of the application.
Please see the function areas on the right of the interface.
1. In this dropdown list, you can choose which option you need to use for convertingfile. To deal with the scanned PDF document, you need to use the options from 2 to 7 and it also depends on the language in the input document. For example, if the language in PDF document is Portuguese, you need to choose the last option in the dropdown list: OCR PDF file (Language: Portuguese).
2. In “Output Options” group box, there are three kinds of output layouts. According to your needs, you can check any one of them.
3. In “Output Formats” group box, you can see the supported output formats, including XLS and XLSX. You can also check the one you need to meet your requirements.
4. In “Page Range” group box, you can choose to convert all pages’ PDF document to editable Excel by checking “All Pages” option or convert several pages of input PDF to Excel file by specifying the start and end page number in “From” and “To” edit boxes after checking “Select Range” option.
5. If the input PDF is an encrypted one, when you convert it to Excel file, you need to input its open password in “PDF Password” edit box.
To savefile, please click “Convert” button to open “Save as” dialog box in which you can save the target file. Then you need to wait for several seconds until the conversion comes to the end. Please see “Save as” dialog box in Figure 2.
There are several kinds of available licenses of the application, if you want to purchase any one of them, just enter the homepage of PDF to Excel OCR Converter: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf-to-excel-ocr/index.html.