It is not very easy to convertfile with common document converter because the text in scanned PDF are not searchable. So you need to use a kind of OCR application which can recognize the text in scanned PDF documents and then convert the recognized text into XLSX format files. Based on these questions, you can choose the application PDF to Excel OCR Converter as your helper.
PDF to Excel OCR Converter is able to recognize six kinds of language in scanned PDF documents and can recognize them accurately and quickly. This powerful application is only one of numerous ones of VeryPDF. If you want to learn some information about other applications or care about them, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/.
The free download link of PDF to Excel OCR Converter is www.verypdf.com/dl.php?file=verypdf2excelocr.exe and please install it after you download it to your computer. Then you will be able to use it to convert and you can follow the introductions below step by step.
Please open the application at first. You can use any one of the given ways below. Of course you can also use your own way!
- Double click the application icon if you have created one when you install the application.
- Right click the icon and choose “Open” option in popup dropdown list.
- Click “Start”—“All Programs”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter v2.0”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter v2.0”.
Then you will see the main interface of the application at once. Now you can add scanned PDF into the file list of the application. Please see it in Figure 1. There are also three offered ways for your reference to add batch documents.
- Click “Add PDF File (s)” button to open “PDF to Excel” dialog box in which you can choose PDF documents to be converted.
- Drag batch scanned PDF documents into the application and drop them in the file list.
- Right click the file list and click “Add files” option in floating item to open “PDF to Excel” dialog box and choose documents you need.
On the right of the application interface, there are several boxes designed for you to set parameters for the target files. Firstly, please choose OCR language in top right dropdown list and this language must be the same as the language in input scanned PDF documents. You can choose the output layout for the target file in “Output Options” group box and you need to choose “XLSX” as the output format in “Output Formats” group box. If you want to convert several pages or all pages of scanned PDF to XLSX files, you can set it in “Page Range” group box. By checking “View after convert” option, you can browse the target files instantly when the conversion is over.
Please click “Convert” button to open “Browse for folder” dialog box for specifying the output location for all target files and run the conversion from scanned PDF to XLSX. Please see “Browse for folder” dialog box in Figure 2.
If you want to buy the application PDF to Excel OCR Converter, please visit its homepage: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf-to-excel-ocr/index.html and you can get more information about the application there.